Asmodus - Ultroner Luna 80W Squonk Box Mod
Asmodus - Ultroner Luna Squonk Box Mod
NOTE: Photos are for display purposes only. Each Luna is different, due to the nature of stabilized wood and the mosaic patterns. What you receive may not match that which is seen in the photos.
Asmodus and Ultroner have collaborated to bring you the Luna Squonk Box Mod. This beautiful device is constructed from 6063 aluminum alloy and stabilized wood. The Luna is an unregulated mod with an 80W maximum output, and is powered by a single flat-top 18650 battery. The device will fire at your battery's full voltage, up to a maximum of 80W, until your battery reaches the 3.3V cutoff. This means the Luna operates like a mechanical mod: the output voltage drops as you use the device.
Using the Luna
Powering the Luna on and off is as simple as clicking the fire button five times. When the device is powered on or off, the LED will flash green.
A magnetic cap on the bottom of the device can be removed to access the squonk bottle for refilling.
The Luna's chipset has built in protection, and the LED light will indicate if there is an issue:
- Negative Polarity; the LED will flash green when you install the battery correctly, the LED will not flash if installed incorrectly
- When the user’s battery hits 3.3v the mod will shut off, protecting the mod, battery health and most importantly, the user; the LED will flash RED five times indicating your battery is at 3.3v
- The mod will automatically shut off when firing the mod for over 10 seconds to prevent any auto-firing moments
- The LED will flash red if the Luna detects a short in the user’s atomizer
- When the Luna Squonk mod reaches over 85 degrees, the mod will shut off automatically to prevent any accidents
- Dimensions: 82 x 46 x 26 (mm)
- Single flat-top 18650 required (not included)
- Constructed of 6063 Aluminum and Stabilized wood
- Atomizer Ohm range: 0.1-2.5 ohm
- 6ml bottle
- Standby Current: 50UA
- Resistance Range: 0.1Ω-3Ω
- Package includes: Luna Squonk Box mod and 1 Extra Bottle
- The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
Please Note: We can not safely accept returns at this time. If you require warranty assistance, please contact the manufacturer.
DO NOT use the MicroUSB port for anything more than firmware updates. Use of the MicroUSB port for charging batteries will void warranty. Please charge your batteries using an external charger.
Queen City Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.