Limitless Mod Co.
Limitless Marquee 80W TC Box Mod Kit
Limitless Marquee 80W TC Box Mod Kit
*SOLD "AS-IS". NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGE ON BLOWOUT ITEMS*
Sadly Limitless Mod Co. is no longer in business. This is the last of our stock and will not be re-ordered.
The Limitless Mod Co. LMC Marquee 80W AIO System is a fully-featured all-in-one vape kit implementing a built-in 2mL juice reservoir, 2400mAh integrated battery, and versatility to accommodate three different vape styles within one redefining chassis. To showcase this, the LMC Marquee adopts an internal 0.6ohm coil with adjustable airflow and comes with the option of 510 adapter to accommodate other atomizers as well as the ability to house Limitless Pulse Pods (pod adapter sold separately). Made in collaboration with Ply Rock, the potential of a 3-in-1 design within the Limitless Marquee provides unprecedented operational usage, catering for on-the-go with its internal system. It can also attach other atomizers for more sophisticated experience, or using a pod-based system to accommodate nicotine salts E-Liquid. The onboard chipset is highly intelligent, with a range of 1 to 80W with a minimum atomizer resistance of 0.05ohm, alongside a full temperature control module that supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and 316 Stainless Steel heating elements with BYPASS Mode.
Limitless Marquee 80W AIO System Features:
- All-In-One Design - 3-in-1
- 2mL Maximum Juice Reservoir
- Built-In 2400mAh Internal Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 7-80W
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Supports Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- BYPASS Mode
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
- Unique Dual Adjustment Buttons
- Intuitive OLED Display
- 0.6ohm Marquee Coil
- Dual Slotted Adjustable Airflow Control
- Convenient Top-Fill Design
- 510 Theaded Atomizer Adapter - Included
- Pod-Based Adapter - Not Included
- Magnetic Threadless Tank Attachment
- 1 Limitless Marquee Mod System
- 1 Limitless Maruqee Sub-Ohm Tank
- 2 0.6ohm Marquee Coils
- 1 510 Atomizer Attachment
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Instructional Manual
- To power the device on/off:
- hold the side adjustment buttons down simultaneously until unit powers on/off
- To lock/unlock the device:
- click the fire button 3 times in rapid succession
- To enter the menu:
- hold the fire button and wattage-up button down until the screen shows "Display Options"
- use the side adjustment buttons to cycle through the menu options
- use the fire button to enter the selected menu option
- use the side adjustment buttons to cycle through the sub-menu options
- click the fire button to save settings
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
Queen City Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.