SMOK NFIX 25W Pod System Starter Kit
WARNING: Vaping products release chemicals that may harm your health.
- Health Canada
AVERTISSEMENT: Les produits de vapotage libèrent des substances qui peuvent être nocives pour la santé. - Santé Canada
The SMOK NFIX 25W Pod System features a 700mAh battery, 1-25W range, and operates off a draw-activated firing mechanism to fire the pods. It is constructed from durable zinc-alloy, making the SMOK NFIX lightweight and resistant to light falls and drops. The integrated proprietary chipset is powered by a 700mAh rechargeable battery, that capable of rapid-charging via the bottom MicroUSB Type-C port. With its firing range of 1-25W, the SMOK NFIX is a variable wattage device utilizing a dual-use power/wattage adjustment button. The NFIX is minimalist with features, displaying only the wattage and relevant vaping data on a 0.69" OLED screen. The magnetic, side-fill pods can hold up to 3mL of eLiquid or nicotine salts.
SMOK NFIX 25W Pod System Features
- Proprietary Chipset
- Dimensions - 110.5mm by 21.5mm by 13mm
- Integrated 700mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 1-25W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-4.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.6-3.0ohm
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- 0.69" OLED Display Screen
- Power Button
- 3mL Refillable Pod
- Side Fill System - Silicone Stopper
- 0.8ohm DC MTL Pod
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- 8s Cut-Off Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- Type-C USB Port
- Available in Silver, Blue Purple, Green, Grey, Red, Black, 7-Color, Champagne Gold
- 1 x NFIX Device
- 2 x 3mL 0.8ohm NFIX DC MTL Pod
- 1 x Type-C Cable
- 1 x User Manual
This product will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
Queen City Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.