UWell Whirl S Starter Kit
WARNING: Vaping products release chemicals that may harm your health.
- Health Canada
AVERTISSEMENT: Les produits de vapotage libèrent des substances qui peuvent être nocives pour la santé. - Santé Canada
The UWell Whirl S Starter Kit features an integrated 1450mAh battery, uses a proprietary magnetic tank, and an innovative coil locking system. The chassis is constructed from stainless steel, maintaining a sleek design while remaining impact resistant. The integrated battery is rechargeable via a Type-C USB port, allowing the Whirl S to deliver up to 18W of power throughout the day. The Whirl S operates off of two firing modes: draw-to-fire or button activated firing. The tank attaches magnetically allowing it to be easily removed, and utilizes a secure coil locking system to protect and keep the coil in place when in use, and holds up to 2mL of eliquid.
UWell Whirl S Features
- All-In-One Design
- Dimensions - 122mm by 20mm Diameter
- Integrated 1450mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 18W
- Resistance: 0.8ohm
- Stainless Steel Chassis Construction
- Dual Firing Modes
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- Intuitive Firing Button
- 2mL Tank Capacity
- Quartz Glass Reinforcement
- Press and Twist Top Fill Cap System
- Stainless Steel Tank Construction
- UWell Whirl S Coil Series
- 0.8ohm UN2 Meshed-H Coil
- Press Fit Coil Installation
- Coil Locking System
- Adjustable Airflow Control Ring
- Magnetic Connection
- USB Type-C Port
- Available in Blue, Coffee, Dark Grey, and Iridescent
- 1 x UWell Whirl S Starter Kit
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x USB Type-C Cable
This product will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and discolouration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
Queen City Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION, LiPo, or rechargeable battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.