VooPoo Drag X Pro Pod System Starter Kit
WARNING: Vaping products release chemicals that may harm your health.
- Health Canada
AVERTISSEMENT: Les produits de vapotage libèrent des substances qui peuvent être nocives pour la santé. - Santé Canada
The new VooPoo Drag X Pro kit can accommodate a 21700 or 18650 rechargeable battery and utilizes a USB Type-C charging port. Bottom airflow allows for more precise airflow control. The overall performance of the Drag X Pro kit is improved by approximately 20% when combined with the TPP POD [CRC], compared to the previous generation. It provides an easy-to-use SMART mode for beginners and an "RBA" mode for more experienced vapers. It also provides users with a precise temperature control mode.
*Requires 1x 21700 or 18650 battery (NOT INCLUDED)*
- 360° infinite airflow system
- Type-C 5V/2.5A fast charging port
- Newly designed GENE.FAN 3.0 chip
- Specially designed for MTL experience
- Easy-to-use SMART mode and the power-free RBA mode
- Battery: single 21700 / 18650 battery (not included)
- Material: Zinc alloy & leather & PCTG
- Capacity: 5.5ml
- Output: 5-100W
- Output voltage: 0-8.5V
- Mode: VW/ TC/ smart modes
- Resistance ranges: 0.1-3ohm
- Charging: Type-C, 5V/2.5A
- 1 x VooPoo Drag X Pro Kit [CRC]
- 1 x VooPoo 5.5mL TPP Pod [CRC]
- 1 x VooPoo D3 Mesh 0.15 Ohm TPP Replacement Coil
- 1 x VooPoo D2 Mesh 0.2 Ohm TPP Replacement Coil
- 1 x Type-C Cable
- 1 x User Manual
This product will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and discolouration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
DO NOT use the USB-C port for anything more than firmware updates. Use of the USB-C port for charging batteries will void warranty. Please charge your batteries using an external charger.
Queen City Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION, LiPo, or any rechargeable battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.