Freemax Fireluke 22 Mesh Replacement Coils
WARNING: Vaping products release chemicals that may harm your health.
- Health Canada
AVERTISSEMENT: Les produits de vapotage libèrent des substances qui peuvent être nocives pour la santé. - Santé Canada
Freemax Fireluke 22 Mesh Coils, for use with the Freemax Fireluke 22 Tank which also comes with the Freemax Twister 30W Starter Kit. These Mesh Coils create clouds of unparalleled vapour and flavour, offered in a 0.25Ω, 0.5Ω, 1.0Ω, and 1.5Ω resistance, and come in a pack of 5 coils.
Fireluke 22 Mesh Replacement Coils Features:
- Freemax Fireluke 22 Mesh Coil Series:
- 0.25 ohm Freemax DTL Mesh Coils - rated for 30-50W, best: 40W
- 0.5ohm Freemax DTL/RDL Mesh Coils - rated for 15-30W, best: 25W
- 1.0ohm Freemax MTL Mesh Coils - rated for 10-15W, best: 12.5W
- 1.5ohm Freemax MTL Mesh Coils - rated for 8-12W, best: 10W
- Press-Fit Coil Installation
- Coil Materials: SS904L Mesh
- Tea Fiber Cotton Wicking Material
- Freemax Fireluke 22 Tank
- Freemax Twister 30W Starter Kit
- 5 x Freemax Fireluke 22 Mesh Replacement Coils
Warning: These coils are sub-ohm resistance. These coils should only be used by experienced users. Extra safety precautions should be practised when using a sub ohm tank. These coils will only work on a mechanical mod or a regulated mod capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. For example, if you have a 0.3ohm coil, your mod must be able to fire atomizers of 0.3ohm or lower. You must be also ensure that your batteries can handle sub ohm atomizers and coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. Improper use can lead to injury or damage. For mechanical mod users, please use 20 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.
Please Note: This product is not covered under warranty and can not be exchanged.