HOhm Tech HOhm Depot 18650 Rechargeable Battery
Please Note that Listed Price is for ONE (1) Battery ONLY.
YOUR NEW SUPER POWER!!!!
- 3005mAh | 16.8A CDR | 22.5A @ 80°C cut-off
- Can be charged at a tested/proven 3.60A rating with minimal impact to degradation
- Amperage delivery at sustained voltages ensures powering relevant loads
- Recalibrated chemistry formula comprised of DSP compounds
- Progressive amperage-to-capacity and capacity-to-weight
- EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient): Reduction in Thermal Runaway potential
- Equipped with the UPS sealing compounds as an extended assurance of proper operation and performance:
- DSP (Dual Stripping Process) formula and selection of raw chemistry achieves a greater cycle life than any previous Hohm Tech cell
- 2nd Gen Cathode Tag integration to promote reduction in internal resistance
- NEW slurry stir process enables greater consistency and minimizes cell-to-cell variation
- Fully charge before first use.
- Never short (connect positive and negative side) battery.
- Keep them always in battery case, or any other insulating material.
- Never keep this battery together with metal objects (short circuit can happen if you do).
- Never carry bare cell in your pocket, especially with keys, change or any other metal objects.
Queen City Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION, LiPo, or rechargeable battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.